How to Probate a Washington Descendant's Estate ---
To "Do It Yourself" without a Lawyer

Probate Letters Forms: Required in Some Counties

In King, Pierce, Snohomish, and Spokane Counties (and perhaps in others), the Superior Court Clerk supplies the form for Letters.  Examples of Letters (voided) from the King County Clerk’s Office:

In other counties, the Clerk does not supply any form for Letters, ie, you must provide and complete your own form, which the Clerk will then sign and stamp.  When you telephone the Clerk of your county, ask whether or not the Clerk will provide the form for Letters.  If not, then complete the pertinent form from among the following:

Letters Testamentary form.

Letters of Administration form.

Letters of Administration with Will Annexed form.