Court Clerk’s Offices, Especially at the King County Courthouse
- The Clerk’s Office is on the 6th Floor of the King County Courthouse, at the opposite end of the main hallway from the Law Library.
- A Receptionist is available immediately upon entry.
- The filing windows are at the end of the hallway to the left after entering the King County Clerk’s Office.
- Filing anything (such as a Designation of Notice Agent) that necessitates the opening of a new file in the King County Clerk’s Office requires the simultaneous filing of a King County Case Assignment Designation and Case Information Cover Sheet.
- The windows where Court files and documents may be obtained are down the hallway to the right after entering the King County Clerk’s Office.
- Copies of documents (eg, a Will) on file in the Clerk’s Office (in King or another County) are available (in person or by mail) at that office for a charge. For King County, see Clerk’s Services.